Monday, July 11, 2011

Where have you been?



It's ridiculous how busy life can get! I photographed 15 weddings last summer and more than 30 photo sessions, and I posted nothing!! RIDICULOUS!! I'd like to say it's because I was being lazy, but I really really had absolutely no time last summer. It was the busiest summer I've had so far, I work a full time job, and I was pregnant with my second child. He was born March 21, 2011, Spencer Bruce. I'll be sure to include a pic. He has a very proud big sister, Norah who has been amazing. I am making a promise. Right here, right now, I promise to post something from every session. EVERY ONE!!! No excuses this summer since I'm certainly not pregnant! Stay tuned for a post from my first wedding of the season and many many more! I had a late start this year because of Mr. Spencer and maternity leave, but worth every minute home with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment